Saturday, November 3, 2007

Phone Home

My kids have this thing... they put a Q-tip in each ear and one in their mouth and then walk around with their hands outstretched (like Frankenstein). When I ask them what they're doing, they say they are aliens. Damn straight, when I look at them, they look like aliens.


I made homemade chicken soup tonight (leftover chicken from a roast I made last night) and you know, they ate it and then did the "chicken noodle dance" with my cousin. I have it on video, it is the cutest thing I have seen in quite a while.


Right now, they are sitting together, drawing a picture of a smiley face, but the next picture is of an airplane. They were gone from me the entire day, but they're happy. And I'm happy. The boy (as I refer to him sometimes) is now going on the potty full-time.... that's about $17.99 I'll be saving every two weeks. Gotta love it!


The most beautiful things in the world. But, you know, they grow up sometime. Dear God, I pray that they always, always, always stay this way - Q-tips and all.

No comments:

Happy Birthday, Tim!

The day was June 16 th . It wasn’t quite summer in Buffalo, and if we’re honest, the snow piles were probably still melting at the end of th...