Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dear Santa

Okay, so Paige made her Christmas list.  It is numbered and written on lined legal paper.  I looked through it last night, and I'm not sure, but I think she might have some romantic ideals of her own.  I'll give you the edited list because there are some repeats, but here it is.  #38 is my personal favorite though #15 and #41 cracked me up too.

1.  DSi game and DSi
2. Webkin
3.  The movie: How I Saved Your Life
4. Chapter Books
5. Stuffed Animal with love
6. More rocks for my rock collection
7. Vocabulary words from A to Z
8.  Lots of letters from God (He is everyone)
9. Dreams
10.  Love
11. Compassion
12. Another fish
13.  Attention
14. Candy
15.  Another puppy that doesn't bite
16. Horsey set
17. More littleist petshop
18.  More art suplize
19. Sketching Set
20. PJs
21. Dinosaurs
22. Make-up
23.  The Healing Begins song
24. Smart computer and iPod
25.  Webkin that's a cheetah
26. A stuffed shark
27. A sponge bob game that doesn't take too long to load
28. Pen, Pencil, Crayon, Marker, Paint and Brushes
29. The Movie:  Pirates and the Caribian
30.  Teliscope
31. A toy for Enzo and Gracie
32.  A pet horse for my littleist pet shop collection
33. A tree book
34. Wii games
35. Princess Peach toy
36. 99 fake leaves
37. A dog that looks like Enzo and Gracie
38.  A popsicle that never ends
39. Carrots
40. A dog bone
41.  A training session for Enzo

1 comment:

Cindy Lehnortt said...

I loved reading that! I had to read it to my husband & we both got a chuckle! I miss those days!

Happy Birthday, Tim!

The day was June 16 th . It wasn’t quite summer in Buffalo, and if we’re honest, the snow piles were probably still melting at the end of th...