Monday, January 19, 2009

Wait, Is that....Is that... Snow?!

Oh yes, 2009 is turning out to be a good year so far. January has rocked thus far... the writing is back, the children are brilliant, I am re-inspired by work, fixing up the house, and I have an omnipotent sidekick that is whispering that good things are still to come. The toxins that inspired my previous, self-delusional, illusional, post-marital guilt-stricken-unforgiving-angry-emotional-basketcase-did I say illusional or delusional?- posts seem to have dispersed into thin air. Vanished. Gone. Not so important anymore.

I've started to listen to the news again, not so afraid that hearing negative things will send me into a tizzy. Yet, 'Miracle on the Hudson' - astounding. I was a bit perturbed that the headlines talked more about the crash than about the miracle at first, but you know, maybe people are afraid of miracles for some assinine reason?

The loose change in my pocket has turned into dollars - all the strings that were flying about braided into each other and made something and I feel that the braids can now be woven to make a really pretty sweater if I use these blessed fingers of mine!

Be impeccable with your word. Yes! Don't take anything personally. Yes! Don't make assumptions. Yes! Always do your best. Yes!

Believe in redemption... miracles... hope... happiness... people. Believe in people. There are more good people than bad.

Did anyone see Bruce at the Inaugural celebration? Yeah, he's my boyfriend now. And, well, it was snowing!

No comments:

Happy Birthday, Tim!

The day was June 16 th . It wasn’t quite summer in Buffalo, and if we’re honest, the snow piles were probably still melting at the end of th...