Friday, December 27, 2019

10 Things I [wanted to] Accomplish in 2020

Life. . .  been a heck of a year so far.  2020.  The year we all stayed home.  I had plenty in mind for this year, and though it's not over yet, it's certainly different.  So, I'm editing my 2020 accomplishments. . .

Instead of my list of resolutions/goals/wishes for 2020, I thought I would share a list of everything I accomplished in 2020.  It's been an amazing year! I ended 2019 with many hopeful aspirations, and I accomplished all of them!

1) Wrote, edited, rewrote and published a book - working on it!

2) Won a short story contest and was published in a magazine - didn't win my first submission, but I'm still working on it!

3) Traveled to Italy to see Valentino Rossi make the podium in Mugello for MotoGP - canceled, this will happen in 2021, but Valentino will likely retire so. . .

4) Took writing classes with Paige and we impressed everyone with our creativity - did it.  We attended four classes, then all was canceled.  We'll go back in the Fall.

5) Walked and went to the gym religiously and now I fit in my favorite pair of Levi's - um, yeah, quarantine happened and food/drink/lounging (not lunging) has ruled.  There is still plenty of time, so I'm working on it!

6) I saw so many live musical performances, I cannot even list them all - streaming live counts, so I'm still working on it!

7) I volunteered for public speaking events and did a great job - 2021 here I come!

8) I stayed in constant contact with my sister through writing letters, texts and phone calls

9) I started each day doing something that served my soul --- prayed, jumped, walked, laughed. . .

10)  I won the lottery!

How was your 2020?

No comments:

Happy Birthday, Tim!

The day was June 16 th . It wasn’t quite summer in Buffalo, and if we’re honest, the snow piles were probably still melting at the end of th...