Monday, March 5, 2012

Tomorrow is a Great Day!

Do you know what tomorrow is?  It's one of the greatest days of. . . well, ever!  You know why?

Let's think. I'll give you clues.

1) It's March 6th, 2012.
2) I was born on March 8th, 1972.
3) For those of you who cannot do the math (or care to do the math), I will be 40.
4) 3 years ago yesterday, at the age of 38, my brother Jeff passed away and it sucked.
5) Thus, he never made it to 40 (though at his 30 he wore assless chaps and was a very big hit at his birthday party)
6) A very big time to celebrate!
7) My party is on the 10th.
8) Y'all are invited!
9) My brother John and his family will be here on the 9th
10) My brother Jim will be here on the 9th
11) I have to work in Richmond tomorrow, staying overnight, returning on Wednesday, the 7th (a great day)!
12) I do not have to work on Thursday, the 8th, or Friday, the 9th.

So why is tomorrow an awesome day?  More hints are needed. . .

13) I love my sister
14) A lot
15) A whole lot

Still don't get it?  Of course not!  You just don't know.

Okay, tomorrow is the 6th and it is a great day because. . . . . . 

My sister comes in on the 7th via the airplane and she and I will spend the two days I have off from work together before anyone gets here, and we'll laugh and talk, and laugh and talk, and talk and laugh, and hang out with the kids, and share stories and laughter and we'll bond and cook, and eat and laugh, and shop and get massages and laugh and well, tomorrow is a great day because . . . . .

it's one day closer to seeing my sister!!!!!

1 comment:

Cliff Fazzolari said...

Uh, isn't Wrecking Ball out as well?

Happy Birthday, Tim!

The day was June 16 th . It wasn’t quite summer in Buffalo, and if we’re honest, the snow piles were probably still melting at the end of th...