Monday, December 5, 2011

We Share the Same Soul

Please play the following link while reading the post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRiI-cxDBPw

I've got an angel
She doesn't wear any wings

She wears a heart that can melt my own
She wears a smile that can make me wanna sing


She gives me presents
With her presence alone
                                                    She gives me everything I could wish for
She gives me kisses on the lips just for coming home


She can make angels    















I've seen it with my own eyes

You gotta be careful when you've got good love
Cause the angels will just keep on multiplying



















You're so busy changing the world
Just one smile can change all of mine


We share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh

Corinne,
I adore you. My sister, my best friend. You are the most amazing woman I know - successful at work, at marriage, at family, at life. You are not just a Queen. . . you are THE Queen; and I am so very honored to share my soul with you.

Happy Birthday, Sista!

1 comment:

Cliff Fazzolari said...

How gay....wonderful, actually...another blog tomorrow. Great job!

Happy Birthday, Tim!

The day was June 16 th . It wasn’t quite summer in Buffalo, and if we’re honest, the snow piles were probably still melting at the end of th...